Ivan Drago
![]()
Mama Fratelli
![]()
Darth Sidious
![]()
Shooter McGavin
![]()
Ivan Drago
![]()
Mama Fratelli
![]()
Darth Sidious
![]()
Shooter McGavin
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Idk I freaking hated everyone of those, like in a way that they were so gooood at being villians. Shooter I hated the most though he was everything i hated in a rich pamperd golf boy.
Mama Fratelli
Goonies right?
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
jeez
darth vader=the best, no doubt
its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.
Mama Fratelli was from the Goonies, but the pic is from
Throw Momma From the Train.
![]()
So which is it?
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I thought that was a picture of Sam Kinison. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Let's see how old you are to remember that guy.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Dude, if Star Wars episode I-III has taught us anything it is that Darth Vader was a tragic hero. The only reason he went to the Dark side to begin with was to save Padame. And we all know that Darth saved Luke's life like twice...Not to mention helped kill Sidious. And besides your gonna tell me you wouldnt be pissed off if you got passed up for a promotion just because of your age?
wow i feel like Eric Forman.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Thank you, I just got smarter.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
V from Vendetta, and The Joker
Sidious is a joke. Darth Vader is the greatest by far, and most popular.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks